Tuesday, April 5, 2011

In My Mailbox

So I have amazing news, I just got an internship with Scholastic Book Clubs and I am thrilled to be joining their stellar team. I thought today I would post some of the books I received recently up to last Sunday, April 3rd and here they are folks:

What I bought:

Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Stolarz

Monster High by Lisi Harrison

The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong

Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney










Books I won:

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (ARC)

October Daye Series 1-4 by Seanan McGuire
Rosemary and Rue, A Local Habitation, Late Eclipses, An Artificial Night










ARCs for Review:

Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly

Divergent by Veronica Roth












I also received a galley of The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

This is what I received last week- it was a pretty big week for me. What books did you get?

1 comment:

  1. Can you say "borrowing"? *L0L* I wants!!!

    ReplyDelete