Sunday, May 8, 2011

And the Winner of Round 2 is.....

Thanks to all who entered round 2 of the contest, the winner of round 2 is none other than

Lieder Madchen 


Congratulations Lieder!


I apologize for this late post but I was actually at a wedding this weekend which was beautiful- THANKS MICHELLE AND MIKE AND BEST OF LUCK- but back to Round 3 of this contest, well I have decided to hold off on round 3 until I've reach 100 followers- Once I've reached a hundred I will have something very special planned for Round 3- so please stay tuned for more (but just to let you know I have been receiving many new books that will be up for grabs in the Hayley Depository- That doesn't sound as good as I though it might haha).


That's all for now happy reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment