Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Enticed by Jessica Shirvington


I flippin LOVED Embrace, so it's no surprise that I can't wait to get my hands on Shirvington's sequel! :)
Please note: the cover art is from the Australian edition
Enticed (Embrace #2) by Jessica Shirvington
Release date: September 2012
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads:
Violet Eden is Grigori - part angel, part human. Her destiny is to protect humans from the vengence of exiled angels.
Knowing who to trust is key but, when Grigori reinforcements arrive, it becomes clear everyone is hiding something. Even Lincoln. The only thing Violet does know: Phoenix's hold over her is more dangerous than ever.
The race to find the one thing that could tilt the balance of power brings them all to the sacred mountains of Jordan, where Violet's power will be pushed to the extreme. And the ultimate betrayal exposed.

Enticed is the second compelling book in The Violet Eden Chapters.

What title(s) are you dying for this week???

Happy Reading!!!


3 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about Embrace but never bothered to pick it up, I should probably get right on that! ;)
    New follower here, *Waves like a madwoman*
    Come stop by My WOW?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of that book. Is it good? Persuade me? ; )

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Embrace. It looks great! I'm w/you Book Me!
    Visit my WOW: http://bookhavenextraordinaire.blogspot.com/2012/06/hyperventilating-on-wednesday-ironskin.html

    I seriously need to get on that whole link thing. lol.
    Inky@ Book Haven X

    ReplyDelete