Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Touched by Death by Kelly Hashway

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine

I can't wait to receive my ARC of this one! The cover is gorgeous and the plot sounds amazing!!!

Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway
Release Date: Jan. 15/13.
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads:
Jodi Marshall isn’t sure how she went from normal teenager to walking disaster. One minute she’s in her junior year of high school, spending time with her amazing boyfriend and her best friend. The next she’s being stalked by some guy no one seems to know.

After the stranger, Alex, reveals himself, Jodi learns he’s not a normal teenager and neither is she. With a kiss that kills and a touch that brings the dead back to life, Jodi discovers she’s part of a branch of necromancers born under the 13th sign of the zodiac, Ophiuchus. A branch of necromancers that are descendents of Medusa. A branch of necromancers with poisoned blood writhing in their veins.

Jodi’s deadly to the living and even more deadly to the deceased. She has to leave her old, normal life behind before she hurts the people she loves. As if that isn’t difficult enough, Jodi discovers she’s the chosen one who has to save the rest of her kind from perishing at the hands of Hades. If she can’t figure out how to control her power, history will repeat itself, and her race will become extinct.

What titles are you waiting on this week???

Happy Reading!!!

10 comments:

  1. Love this pick! I am super excited for it! Killer kiss and bring dead back to life? I'm in!

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I also cannot wait to read this book. Bring back dead to life! Oh for sure you know it'll be interesting!!

    Here is my WoW post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this title before, but it does sound like something I wouldn't want to miss. Thanks for sharing!

    My WOW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been waiting for this one for a looong time now, since spring!!
    Hopefully it will be worth the wait!! Great pick!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been pining for this one since some time now! Will wait for your review! :)
    Here's mine- WoW
    Just followed you on GFC! Follow me back? :)
    Aditi
    That Readioactive Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this one on my to-read list. It sounds great!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book sounds intriguing!!! Definitely worth a read!

    Here's my WoW.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not heard of this one, but it looks interesting. A little creepy, though. The summary reminds me of Jennifer L. Armentrout's summary for Cursed. Have you seen that one?

    ReplyDelete