Friday, November 14, 2014

What's The Story McCoy/Stacking the Shelves

 Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tyngas Reviews, What's the Story McCoy? is this blog's own version of STS :)

Howdy all! Once again, it's been awhile *Hides face in shame* I hope you all had epic reading weeks!

Below is what I've added to my TBR these past 3 months! :)

Requested or received from Publishers:
Simon and Schuster
After by Anna Todd Signed FC - Soooooo good, look for my review and author Q&A on Monday!
Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll - ARC - I actually won this one on Goodreads, looks really good!

Astor + Blue Editions

Razorbill/Penguin Canada (Penguin Random House Canada)

Harlequin/HarlequinTEEN

Random House Canada (Penguin Random House Canada)

HarperCollins Canada/HCC Frenzy

Raincoast Books

Scholastic Canada

Gifted (From Ava :))

Bought from Book Outlet.ca (so many steals!)

Bought from Chapters ($5 or less!)

That's my story, thanks so much to Ava, Simon and Schuster Canada, Astor + Blue Editions, Penguin Random House Canada (Razorbill Canada), Harlequin/HarlequinTEEN, HarperCollins Canada, Raincoast Books and Scholastic Canada, for making it stupendously epic!

What's your story? What's filling your shelves? Leave me links in the comments so I can come visit you! :)

Happy Reading!!!


9 comments:

  1. Wooooo, so many awesome books! You will be busy! I loved Sea of Shadows, Rush, Cruel Beauty, and Zodiac! I can't wait to read Salt & Stone, The Sin Eater's Daughter :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Alyssa, the Sin Eater's Daughter is next on my list :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, my goodness! The Sin Eater's Daughter! So many books! I'm wiping the drool off of my face right now. I just want to hug that while pile of books! Wow. Awesome haul! Happy reading (I'm so jealous)!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! Now this is an amazing haul. I'm fighting off being jealous, but that's okay.

    Have fun reading all of these. here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many amazing books! I have just finished All Fall Down by Ally Carter and quite enjoyed it, Salt & Stone is high one my wishlist. Enjoy your wonderful new reads.

    Happy reading. Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adored Cruel Beauty! And so jealous of All Fall Down, they're publishing it over here (though I much prefer that cover) so hopefully getting a copy soon. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an Amazing haul! oh my goodness I am very jealous. Steam is literally exciting my ears as I type! A Wicked Thing AHHHH very exciting. Super anxcious to read it. Cruel Beauty is a one night devoured recommended read. Enjoy these!

    Mimi Zane @ M&EM Read YA

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great haul! You have some lovely books there, for sure. Also: that dog is so cute--is he yours?

    ReplyDelete